What We Do
AEG Partners has built a reputation as a premier restructuring, advisory and turnaround management firm. We resolve the business challenges of stressed and distressed companies – whether they are middle-market companies or billion-dollar businesses – with our own distinctive combination of operational and financial expertise, collaborative leadership and practical know-how. Our services include:
- Chief Restructuring Officer
- Debtor Advisor
- Creditor Advisor
- Interim C-Suite Leadership
- Trustee / Liquidating Agent / Plan Administration
AEG has expertise in unlocking long-term business value while simultaneously responding to the immediacy of complex, distressed situations, including:
- In leadership roles as Interim Management or Chief Restructuring Officer for a turnaround, recapitalization, restructuring, sale, or orderly business wind-down.
- As financial advisors, to assist in developing a realistic financial projection and understanding the financial impact of strategic and operational alternatives.
- As strategic business advisors, to provide strategic business assessments and assist with developing a go-forward business plan.
- As operational advisors, to assess the core elements of execution problems and assemble an operational action plan designed to achieve a measurable, financial impact.
- In situations where a tireless effort is required to secure the best possible outcome.